£55-65 per day
Are you looking for an exciting career working in schools?
Opus are looking for full time, part time or flexible supply teaching assistants to work in our partner schools in the Primay, Secondary and Special Education sectors.
A successful applicant must:
- Communicate with pupils, parents and staff
- Be a kind and patient person with willingness to help children learn
- Support the children within a small group or individually
- Read the planning for the day and help set up the activities set by the teacher
- Work school hours - 8-9am start till 2-3.30pm finish Monday to Friday
- Have a DBS or be willing to complete one
- Be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding checks
What we can offer you:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- PAYE – no umbrella companies
- Flexible working shifts
- Support from an experienced team of ex-education staff within the office
- Continual professional development and training opportunities
At Opus we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children and promoting their welfare. We expect ALL our staff to adhere to this and show the same commitment when working within schools. All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check.