£100-150 per day
£100-150 per day
SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant - Permanent position 2 days a week (Thursday / Friday)
As an SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant you will be supporting a child in Year with Autism. The successful candidate with have a nurturing demeanour, be fully committed to promoting the needs and welfare of all children and have the ability to work both as part of a team and individually.
Experience of working with children with SEN is essential. Familiarity within the EYFS and KS1 is desirable.
Are you interested in a career in EYFS education?
Are you passionate about supporting children in the early stages of their education?
Are you confident, positive and empathetic with lots of energy?
To thrive as an Early Years TA, it’s essential that you have:
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for Early Years
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
- An ability to motivate children and be an excellent role model
So what’s in it for you?
- Gain first-hand experience in a school setting and enhance your CV
- Receive support, advice and guidance from experienced members of staff
- An opportunity to transform a child’s life and help them reach their full potential
Applicants holding a qualification in Childcare are welcome as are Teaching Assistants with experience in school settings. Relevant experience working in a care setting is also acceptable.
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check.
For more information, please submit your CV by email or call our office on 01872 279810 and ask to speak to Tom as application forms will need to be filled in