Opus Education are recruiting for Humanities teachers to cover daily absences, PPA's, training and short and long term sickness.
Our client base has been growing which means are demands are growing for support staff, especially over the past term.
Opus Education are seeking qualified teachers who are able to work in our Secondary schools who are flexible and reliable.
- QTS - either FQT or NQT
- Ability to motivate and engage pupils in the classroom, and differentiate for pupils abilities
- The ability to work on an intervention basis, both on a small group and individual basis whenever necessary.
- A clear passion for the subject as well as great subject knowledge.
- Child workforce DBS on the update service, Opus can help you apply for one too!
- 2 references from the last 6 years
- right to work within the UK
- weekly pay via PAYE
- competitive pay rates
- A dedicated consultant who will help you through the whole process
- Manage your own diary via a diary, work when you want to work!
- day-to-day, short term, longer term and temp-perm positions available!
- CPD courses that are FREE
If you are looking for new opportunities for day-to-day, short term, long term and more permanent placements - then please do get in touch by applying with an up-to-date CV or call Dean at Opus Education on 01392 322419