Opus Education are seeking qualified Teachers to provide specialist cover in the Exeter primary and secondary mainstream and SEN schools. We have partnership schools across local Multi Academy Trusts meaning that there are various opportunities to be considered for.
We are looking for secondary trained teachers who are looking for flexible supply work at our client schools in Exeter. Our schools are a mixture of secondary mainstream and SEN schools.
- Be a qualified Teacher with recent teaching experience
- Be flexible with your availability and provide each school with excellent cover
- Have excellent behaviour management and follow each schools behaviour policy
- Be available for full time or part time positions in the local area
- A Child Workforce DBS on the update service - *immediate work available*
- A consultative relationship with a dedicated consultant who will actively represent you
- A good length of full time work in a good school with potential for further opportunities
- Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
In order to work for Opus Education and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £46, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.