Opus Education are working alongside a school in Dawlish who require a Teacher of Science from Febuary 2022 on a permanent basis. We are interested in speaking to Science teachers who are from an academic background and have strong subject knowledge and the ability to encourage students within the subject. The school is characterised by well-motivated students and staff and a dynamic approach to educating young people.
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Teacher Status,
- The ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results,
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
- You have passion for Education.
- You have a provable track record of teaching Science at KS3 and KS4
- An innovator with drive and determination
If Interested please apply or contact Dean at Opus Education for more information