Job Title: School Administrative Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week / 39 weeks per year (Term time plus INSET days) plus an additional 12 days in school holidays
Salary: £25,500 FTE
Start Date: September
As the exclusive recruitment partner of the Cornwall Association of Primary Heads Opus are currently working with a highly successful Academy Trust School that lies in the heart of Cornwall, providing high quality education and support for pupils with learning difficulties and disabilities.
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated, caring and dedicated School Administrative Manager to start in the new academic year in September 2022.
37 hours per week (8:30-4:30 Monday to Friday). 39 weeks per year (term time plus INSET days) plus an addition 12 days to be worked in the school holidays.
Main Purpose of Job:
- To support the Headteacher in a professional administrative capacity and be responsible for the efficient administration duties of the admin team.
- Keep up to date staff and pupils records relating to attendance, contacts and medical needs.
- Following trust processes, manage all aspects of HR administration including recruitment, staff absence and personnel records.
- Manage safeguarding administration and be responsible for monitoring the Single Central Record (SCR)
- To ensure the school administrative processes are accurate, secure and GDPR compliant.
Skills and Experience:
- Good standard of experience working within a school or similar skills and experience working in an office environment.
- HR including recruitment, staff absence and personnel records.
- Experience of SIMS/Arbor/Databases.
- A practical working knowledge of IT applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Minute-taking skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
“Opus Education Recruitment is committed to safer recruitment and promoting the welfare of children.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Please note: Opus Education Recruitment will not pay for new DBS checks, this will be billed directly to the candidate”
“All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.”
For more information, please submit your CV by email or call our office on 01872 279810 and ask to speak to Tom