We are currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Assistants to support our clients in the learning and play of children aged 0-5 years within our setting due to an increased
The primary focus of the role is to deliver a range of high quality creative and
developmental nursery activities in line with policies and practice of the Nursery that
meet standards and regulatory requirements.
You would be allocated a key group of
children and would be responsible for ensuring that their needs are met
To thrive as an Nursery Assistant, it’s essential that you have:
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for Early Years
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
- An ability to motivate children and be an excellent role model
So what’s in it for you?
- Gain first-hand experience in a school setting and enhance your CV
- Receive support, advice and guidance from experienced members of staff
- An opportunity to transform a child’s life and help them reach their full potential
Skills qualifications & Experience desired:
- Qualification in childcare, Level 2 or higher
- Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage
- Experience of working with young children (1 year Preferred)
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding procedures (in relation to Child Protection), and hold or be willing to complete a Safeguarding Certificate
Applicants holding a qualification in Childcare are welcome as are Teaching Assistants with experience in school settings. Relevant experience working in a care setting is also acceptable.
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check
Both full time and part applications considered