Opus Education are currently working exclusively with a large MAT and are are looking to appoint outstanding Higher Level Teaching Assistant with experience of working with challenging/SEN pupils.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding High Level Teaching Assistant, who embodies has diverse experience, as well as a passion for working with young people with additional needs. Our ideal candidate will have excellent teamwork and communication skills, the ability and enthusiasm to make a difference with students who have a range of needs.
Main purpose of the Role:
· To assist the delivery of outstanding lessons, leading to significant progression and attainment for all pupils.
· To actively implement the school’s behaviour policy and systems in order to assist the delivery of outstanding education to our students.
· Work with class teachers to raise the learning and attainment of pupils
· Promote pupils’ independence, self-esteem and social inclusion
· Give support to pupils, individually or in groups, so they can access the curriculum, take part in learning and experience a sense of achievement
These are positions that will likely lead to permanent offers of employment following a successful temp to perm period.
If you would be interested in learning more please send an up to date cv detailing your skills and experiences or call the office on 01872 279810 and ask to speak to John.