As the preferred recruitment partner of the Cornwall Association of Primary Heads and a number of Multi Academy Trusts in Cornwall and Devon we are seeking Exam Invigilator's to start as soon as possible in Dawlish.
The roles will be available during busy exam and mock exam periods, and you will be expected to Invigilate during GCSE and Mock examinations.
- Ensure that students enter the examination hall in the correct manner and have good presentation.
- Make sure that students are seated in accordance with the seating plan
- Check that all students are issued with the correct examination paper
- Ensuring that students abide by the rules of the examination hall and that they practice the correct exam conditions. This includes behaviour, mobile phones, checking throughout the examination that no cheating occurs during, before or after the examination takes place.
- Good organisation skills.
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Professional presentation.
- Effective communication skills.
- Minimum qualification level of core subject GCSE's grade C or above (4 - 9)
- DBS update service registered or new DBS in process (we can assist with this)
- Right to work in the UK
Pay & Working Hours
Exam Invigilators are typically paid between £10.65 and £12.25 per hour. Income figures are intended as a guide only.